Please review the criteria and guidelines for consideration, download and complete the nomination form (see link below) and return via USPS or email to propose a candidate:
Hall of Fame Chairman
2814 Buckfield Court
Saint Louis, Missouri 63129
If you have questions, you can contact Jack at via email at email@example.com or 314-846-8784.
For consideration of this honor, the nominee must have attended RHS and meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Excellence in service to a recognized profession such as law, education, medicine, science, journalism, engineering, or architecture.
- Outstanding success in athletics, trade, business, or technology.
- Demonstrated high achievement in one or more recognized fields of cultural endeavor such as music, theater, visual arts, dance, or literature.
- Significant contributions to the community at large through volunteering or charitable contributions.
A completed RHS Alumni Hall of Fame nomination form must submitted to nominate an individual:
- The nominator must provide current contact information of the nominee or his/her closest living relative or friend. Posthumous nominations will be accepted.
- Nominations are not made public.
- All nominations and corresponding materials will become the property of the RHS Alumni Association. Nominations cannot be returned to the nominator, reprinted for the nominee, or otherwise distributed.
- Nominees must give their consent for consideration and verify data on nomination form.
- Official induction announcements will be published in the newsletter and website.